https://medicine-en.tmu.edu.tw/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/TMU_CoM_Logo.png 0 0 gicm https://medicine-en.tmu.edu.tw/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/TMU_CoM_Logo.png gicm2022-01-18 15:58:402022-01-18 16:39:23Professional Master Program of Applied Evidence Feature
- Focusing on Training of evidence-based theory and research design
- Establishing ability of systematic synthesis, literature appraisal and analysis
- Cultivating scientist with a combination of evidence-based practice and clinical research
- Educating medical professionals with ethics and humanities
- Competence of evidence-based practice and clinical research
- To develop the ability of study designs and data analyses in evidence-based practice.
- To build up the concept of knowledge translation.
- Competence of systematic review and meta-analysis
- Able to search information, prepare report, make presentation, formulate analytical table and figure, apply statistic software.
- Able to extract and synthesize data and perform statistics analysis.
- To carry out scientific thinking with respect to common clinical problems by deliberating observation, problem identification, information searching, data analysis, appraisal evidence, and reasonable interpretation.
- Competence of applying evidence-based practice into clinical care
- Able to apply evidence-based practice into patient care.
- Able to use hospital information system in evidence-based practice.
- Competence of medical ethics and interdisciplinary communication
- To cultivate ethics, humanities and team cooperation.
- To obtain the ability for professional debate and responding to inquire.