Philosophy & Goals
- Purpose：Improve the level of treatment and research for infectious diseases, to be in line with international standards, and achieve the standards of world-class universities.
- Ideology：Complementary effects achieved through team cooperation and interdisciplinary collaborations, in combination with the integration of basic and clinical medicine.
- Aims：To have a highly qualified team for treatment and research, in the fields of virology, bacteriology, mycology and parasitology.
Treatment and prevention of AIDS, nosocomial infection control, management of antibiotics, prevention and treatment of infectious diseases, pneumonia and urinary tract infections (UTIs), diagnosis and treatment of cellulitis.
- Studies on clinically common multi-drug resistant bacteria, including treatment, epidemiology and resistance genes
- Quality of nosocomial infection control for: Legionnaires’ disease, Vancomycin-resistant enterococci (VRE), Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), Measles, Acinetobacter baumannii, Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Prevention of AIDS, and opportunistic infections
- Comprehensive analysis of drug resistance and clinical cases of Candida