Path: Academic Affairs Information System→ Course Selection → Course Selection → Apply for course withdrawing
Time & Period：Till 2022/12/16 Fri 17:00
Method：Online 24 hours
- Students who cannot focus on their schoolwork due to personal conditions, either physical or mental, or unforeseen family issues, may apply for course withdrawal.
- Students must register courses that meet the minimum credit required for the semester after withdrawal. Graduate students must maintain at least one course after withdrawal.
- Courses withdrawn are not to be added again for any reason during the same semester upon withdrawal.
- Students should pay for course withdrawal apply through Academic & Student Affairs Information System.
The withdrawal takes effect upon approval by the course instructor, administrative advisor or academic advisor of the department / degree program, and the department chair/supervisor.
Withdrawal from Liberal Education courses takes effect upon approval by the course instructor and the administrative advisor of Liberal Education courses.
- Application must be submitted and approved before deadline; otherwise it will not be considered.
- Course Withdrawal Confirmation:
Path: Academic & Student Affairs Information System→ Course Selection→ Course Selection→ Course Selection List