To provide with an opportunity in mutually sharing and learning from their ongoing dissertation project leading to enhance the research standards and excellence for PhD students enrolled in TMU College of Medicine
All 3rd year PhD students matriculated in College of Medicine
l Solicitation： from May 17 to June 15, 2021.
l Primary election：– from June 18 to July 7, 2021.
l Primary election outcome： July 8, 2021
l Final on-stage presentation：July 15, 2021 (Student will need to have an on-stage presentation )
l Awards： July 20, 2021
Submission (to the graduate institute Office.)
- Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences,
- Graduate Institute of Clinical Medical
- International Ph.D Program for Cell Therapy and Regeneration Medicine
- International Ph.D programin Medicine
Required Documents for Submission
- Progress report topic
- English abstract (PDF)
- Video file for the report (unless than 15mins)
The video screen should include with the report speakers, suggest record with the EverCam software
- Applied field(50%)
- Innovation or novelty(30%)
- Practical or academic value(20%)
Award and price
- First place: 1st place winner will receive a prize of 30,000 TWD plus Certificate of Merit.
- Second place: 2nd place winner will receive a prize of 20,000 TWD plus Certificate of Merit.
- Third place: 3rd place winner will receive a prize of 10,000 TWD plus Certificate of Merit.
- Fourth place: 4th place winner will receive a prize of 8,000 TWD plus Certificate of Merit.
- Fifth place: 5th place winner will receive a prize of 5,000 TWD plus Certificate of Merit.
If the competition date and related handling methods must be postponed due to natural disasters such as epidemics, typhoons, earthquakes, or other factors, relevant information will be notified separately.